For Sunday Worship
RSVP System Closes Thursday at Noon
If you attend in person, here is what you can expect on Sunday morning:
- Please arrive between 10:30–10:50 so our ushers will be able to seat you in time.
- Maintain a minimum of a six-foot distance between you and other attenders both while waiting in line outside and as much as possible when inside the building. You will notice blue tape to serve as a guide to help with your distancing.
- Masks are required, and must be worn over the mouth and nose. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you at the beginning of the greeting line. Masks are required the entire time you are in the building.
- You will be given a name tag once you enter the building.
- Your next stop will be at a table where your seating assignment will be confirmed. At that point an usher will take you to your seat in the sanctuary.
- Although we will be able to worship together, we will not yet be able to sing together; so as music is provided to prepare our hearts and minds for worship, we ask that you sing in your heart, but not with your voice.
- We will not be able to pass collection plates. There will be two boxes when you exit the sanctuary where you would be able to put your offering, or you can give online.
- At the end of the service, ushers will be dismissing you by row, starting in the rear of the sanctuary. Please remain seated until an usher releases your row.
- Again, please do your best to maintain social distancing as you exit the building and make your way to your car.
By submitting your RSVP below, you agree to practice social distancing, and properly wear your mask while in the building.
Sorry, we have to remove this form after noon on Wednesday because of the Thanksgiving holiday. Please fill out the Wait List form below.
Wait List: PLEASE HELP US OUT BY USING THIS!
If the form above has been removed, please click here for the WAIT LIST. This will enable two things:
- If seats become available, we will notify those on the wait list in the order that they have filled in the form
- We can better plan for the possibility of a second service