For Sunday Worship
If you attend in person, here is what you can expect on Sunday morning:
- As a matter of hospitality, we are currently assigning seating, with attendees who are known to be vaccinated generally sitting closer to the front and with less spacing. This enables us to reserve more social distancing space at the back of the sanctuary.
- Please arrive between 10:30–10:50 so our ushers will be able to seat you in time.
- Masks are required, and must be worn over the mouth and nose. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you where you enter. Masks are required the entire time you are in the building.
- We do encourage singing with a mask on.
- We do not currently pass collection plates. In the foyer, there are two boxes: one for general offerings, and another for benevolence giving. Also consider giving online.
By submitting your RSVP below, you agree to practice social distancing, and properly wear your mask while in the building.
NOTE: Of the 110 assigned seats available in the sanctuary for Sunday, October 3, 110 are still available.
We do not turn anyone away.
If you have forgotten or been unable to register, there is generally plenty of room at the very back of the sanctuary, and plenty of room in the Fellowship Hall.
The RSVP form closes at 11 pm on Friday or once the service is full. Please fill out the Wait List form below. If there is a problem, please call or text Brad Hepp at 214-843-1484.
Waitlist/Overflow Seating in the Fellowship Hall!
Please register here if the sanctuary seating form above has been removed. We will still attempt to assign seating in the sanctuary, but may need to seat you in the Fellowship Hall, where the service is projected on a screen. We’ll also observe social distancing in this venue.